Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fruity Pebbles White Hot Chocolate

How pretty is this drink?! 


Snow means, no work, lazy days annnnnnd HOT CHOCOLATE!

Hot chocolate is always better when it's snowing, don't you think? :) So instead of making the same old hot chocolate/white hot chocolate drink we usually make, I wanted to put a spin on it! 

I recently got a box of fruity pebbles after I found a recipe on Pinterest that called for it. I didn't turn out as good as I thought it would, and was kind of a dud. Bummer. I'm a big fan of fruity pebbles, so I was trying to figure out ways I could use the rest of the pebbles up, since I'm not much of a cereal fan, or a milk fan. So, why not try a fruity hot chocolate? It has the perfect amount of Fruity Pebbles taste to it and it's such a pretty color! :) Definitely keeping this recipe around!

Fruity Pebbles White Hot Chocolate

1 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup fruity pebbles, crushed
1/2 tsp. vanilla

In a sauce pan warm your heavy cream and purple chocolate together. Add vanilla, milk and crushed fruity pebbles and bring almost to a boil. Strain the fruity pebbles out of the drink as you pour it in your cup. Top with whip cream and Fruity Pebbles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment